The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!
The Craft Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Angela's Craft Corner BUY NEW Sizzix Die Vintage Valentine Die Set

Go down

From Angela's Craft Corner BUY  NEW Sizzix Die Vintage Valentine Die Set Empty From Angela's Craft Corner BUY NEW Sizzix Die Vintage Valentine Die Set

Post  Admin Angela Holt Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 am

When I find the perfect product that is a must have in any craftroom, I love to share it with you and give you the option to purchase it from me!!! While on my show tonight, I demoed the new Sizzix Vintage Valentine Die. This cute die set is perfect for those that love Rosettes!! This die makes \ little Rosettes that are perfect for cards, ATC's or anywhere you need to add just the Perfect Little touch!!

From Angela's Craft Corner BUY  NEW Sizzix Die Vintage Valentine Die Set SBC_sz-657401

DETAILS:Individually packaged and value-priced, single Sizzlits are the ideal creative mates. Designed to cut a single sheet of cardstock, paper, metallic foil or vellum, the dies are simple to use, compact and portable for creating at home or on the go. Use it to add an extra touch of fun to all of your creative works. This Sizzlits 3-Die Decorative Set showcases the lovely signature style of Scrappy Cat. Each medium Sizzlits die in this set measures approximately 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1/8" thick and is compatible with the BIGkick, Big Shot and Vagabond machines (used with a pair of Cutting Pads and the machine's included Platform), as well as the Sidekick Machine (with a pair of Cutting Pads). All items sold separately. Approximate die cut size is 2" x 2" to 7/8" x 7/8"; 2" x 2" x 1/4" Assembled.

BUY IT NOW FOR $19.99

Admin Angela Holt
Admin

https://thecraftcorner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down