The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!
The Craft Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book of Me Challenge 2

Go down

Book of Me Challenge 2 Empty Book of Me Challenge 2

Post  Admin Angela Holt Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 am

So have you begun your book of me challenge 1? If so, then you are ready for the next challenge!!!

"Book of Me" Challenge 2
This second challenge should come a little easier than the first. In the first challenge we told our younger selves what we should know and or seek in this life. We more or less wrote a letter to ourselves that lends advice and strength that can be referenced when needed.
LOL, after reading mine 3 times over, I can sooooo see where I was coming from. If only there was a time machine.

Book of Me Challenge 2 To_be_10
Challenge 2 is " To Be A Woman"
In this challenge you will engaged on the many themes and ways it takes to be a woman. Use your experience to create this challenge. Ask questions like, "To be a Woman is to?" or " I love being a woman because". Look at the strength and power it takes to be a woman. The many hats that we ware are enough indication to me, lol.

But seek inside yourself and ask what does it take you to be a woman?

Please see the Gallery for my Page!!!

Admin Angela Holt
Admin

https://thecraftcorner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down