The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!
The Craft Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I am Kim from NY

Go down

Hi, I am Kim from NY Empty Hi, I am Kim from NY

Post  kreationsbykimber Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 am

Hi, I am Kim from NY State. I live in the Northern Part of NY, snow country. I have been scrapping for only 3 or 4 yrs. A friend got me interested in it. She was a Creative Memories Consultant and it just kinda went from there. I have been crafting for more than 15 yrs, I got started with doing making wreaths and flower creations. I also tried my hand a quilting, which was self taught. But I prefer working with paper, doing all sorts of paper crafts. I hope to make some new friends and learn some new things through this forum. Have a wonderful scrappy day!! Very Happy

kreationsbykimber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum