The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!
The Craft Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kia Ora from New Zealand

Go down

Kia Ora from New Zealand Empty Kia Ora from New Zealand

Post  Ange Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi ladies,
Im Angela from NZ. Married to Raymond, got 3 gorgeous kids (Lachlan (Cool, Campbell (5) and Isla (3)) who are the inspiration behind my scrapbooking.
Ive been scrapping for 10 years and cant imagine my life without it.
I am qualified as a Beauty Therapist, but have recently gone back to work after being a SAHM for 7 years, but have changed vocation and am working in a childcare centre at our local university.
Im am so looking forward to getting to know you all and be inspired by you, as well as (hopefully) inspiring you too.
Take care
Ange
Ange
Ange

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum