The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!
The Craft Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I am from Prince Edward Island , Canada!!!

Go down

Hi, I am from Prince Edward Island , Canada!!! Empty Hi, I am from Prince Edward Island , Canada!!!

Post  Naomi255 Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Well Hello all! I am so excited to be part of a new forum, I hope I get to meet all of you and visit your blogs or websites!!! I am an advid card maker but occasionally I will change it up and try a new invention or do a scrapbook layout. I have been scrapbooking 5 years and card making for a little over a year, it has become my biggest passion. I just got a new blog makeover!!! Getting serious see! I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys and I love life!!!!

I would give you my link but I don't know if I am allowed yet.

Naomi255

Back to top Go down