The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Craft Corner
Welcome to The Craft Corner. You only forum dedicated to crafting all with a Southern Twist!!! Come make your self at home and be a part of the this fabulous forum Brought to you by Angela Holt, owner of Angela's Craft Corner on Facebook!!
The Craft Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinner Album Class G45 Style

Go down

Spinner Album Class G45 Style Empty Spinner Album Class G45 Style

Post  Admin Angela Holt Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm

This Class will be in two parts!!!

Class Day One will be on ---------------------> March 26th Live on Ustream at 6pm Central Time

Class Day Two will be on----------------------> March 27th Live on Ustream at 6pm Central Time

YOU MUST ORDER YOUR KIT BEFORE MARCH 14TH TO INSURE THAT YOU WILL GET IT IN TIME FOR THE CLASS!! IF YOU ORDER AFTER THIS TIME, YOU WILL GET YOUR KIT, BUT NOT IN TIME FOR THE CLASS!!!

THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR THIS CLASS IS YOU MUST EITHER HAVE YOUR BIND-IT-ALL OR CHINCH. DONT WORRY, IF YOU DONT OWN ONE YOU CAN PURCHASE THE FABULOUS BIND-IT-ALL MACHINE FROM ME AT A FABULOUS SALE PRICE!!! 30% OFF RETAIL!! SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!!

I'm soooo excited to bring you this awesome class!!! In this class we are going to be painting, bending metal, stamping with a fabulous stamp set, using the NEW paper collection from Graphic 45 plus more!!! So why is this called a Spinner Album? I promise we will not break a sweat!!! LOL!!! We are going to be using a fabulous new WINTER CHA product from Zutter called the......................................

Zutter Bind-It-All Spinner Album Kit

Spinner Album Class G45 Style SpinnerAlbumKit01

Spinner Album Class G45 Style Zutter-spinnerAlbumKit_1

This spinner album that is completely customizable! From the paintable wooden stand to the chipboard tabs and cardstock pages, you can take this kit and create a fun spinner album that is completely yours. Add your own extras and your spark of creativity. Bind the pages together with the enclosed length of Zutter Owire and place over the dowel. Kit includes: wooden base and dowel, 10-4" X 4" chipboard tabbed pages, 10-4" X 4" chipboard pages, 40-4" X 4" cardstock pages, and a length of Zutter Owire. Assembly required.

Not all only do you get the fabulous kit above!!! You will also get the following:

1 G45 Old Curiosity Shop 8x8 Paper Pack

1 pack of Graphic 45 Metal Butterflies

1 pack of Graphic 45 Metal Flowers

I Old Curiosity Shop Cling Stamp Set 2

Plus a Goody Bag of embellies from me to add to your Spinner Album!!

You can order this FABULOUS Spinner Album Class Kit all for only>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

$54.99 plus shipping

The BIND-IT-ALL is a fabulous tool to create albums!!! Check out the details here and read more about it:

Spinner Album Class G45 Style BIA2-322x262

The original - the BEST custom binding tool in the
industry! The Bind-it-All makes punching custom
owire-bound projects easy and convenient. Fans
agree it is the most versatile dual-action machine.
Punches chipboard, Zutter Acrylic, Zutter Canvas
Artboard, Clipboard Wood, and Corrugated
Board. Use Zutter's 2:1 Owire bindings for best
results. The Bind-it-All offers endless applications
and creativity. Lifetime warranty.

Now that you love this machine, you can add it to your cart for only ------------------------------> $39.99 that is 30% off retail!!! WOW!!!!!!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!! EMAIL ME: angelascraftcorner@yahoo.com

Admin Angela Holt
Admin

https://thecraftcorner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum